Who should apply?Business? or Nonprofit Organization?
Keep reading to learn about your general eligibility requirements.
If you own a growing business, answer these questions to determine your eligibility:
- Applicant must be an owner or co-owner of a business
- Business in operation for at least two years
- Business revenues between $150,000 and $4.0 million in the most recent fiscal year
- Business with a minimum of four employees, including the owner
Click here to learn more about the business program.
If you are the executive director of a nonprofit organization, contact IFF for details or answer these questions to determine your organization's eligibiity:
- The applicant must be an executive of a nonprofit organization.
- The organization has operated for at least two years
- The organization has annual revenues between $250,000 and $5.0 million in 2011 and 2012.
- The organization has at least four paid employees
Click here to learn more about the program for nonprofit organizations.
- Join us on July 19 for the African-American #SmallBiz Expo. 40+ exhibitors, workshop, panel discussion, tax clinic on.fb.me/1pJCjLV 5 days ago
- Congrats #10KSB grad Darryl Rose of Get Dwell on induction to Remodeling Magazine's distinguished Big50 remodelers! bit.ly/1rbRUUq 1 week ago
- We're exhibiting at a #free #smallbiz expo on July 19 at 10am. Registration is open at bit.ly/VFurxW. @ChiSmallBiz 1 week ago
- Congrats again #10ksb grad Elizabeth Colon @metaphrasislcs and all other SBA winners today at #SBA awards luncheon! http://t.co/HUthIRihAw 3 weeks ago
We can help you determine your eligibility for the program.
Contact us by phone at (312)553-5855
or by e-mail 10KSB@ccc.edu
Information Request for BusinessesTo get more information about our nonprofit program, please click here!
CCC Mission StatementThrough our seven colleges, we deliver exceptional learning opportunities and educational services for diverse student populations in Chicago. We enhance knowledge, understanding, skills, collaboration, community service and life-long learning by providing a broad range of quality, affordable courses, programs, and services to prepare students for success in a technologically advanced and increasingly interdependent global society. We work to eliminate barriers to employment and to address and overcome inequality of access and graduation in higher education.