Complete an Application
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. We are accepting applications now for the next open session starting in May 2015. The deadline for applications for the May session is February 2, 2015. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. We can provide answers to your questions and assist with the application upon request. After you have submitted your application, you will receive an email confirming its receipt and information regarding the class.
- Qualified applicants will be asked to submit the following:
- Interview Addendum
- Signed Acknowledgement of Program Expectations (page 4 of Interview Addendum)
- 2013 Full Year, and 2014 YTD balance sheets
- 2013 Full Year, and 2014 YTD income / profit & loss statements
- Legal entity certification
- 2013 business federal tax return*
- Proof of applicant’s ownership percentage
- Copy of business owner’s driver’s license, or both a state/national ID and your passport
*2012 federal tax returns can be submitted if the applicant filed for an extension on the 2013 returns for the business. Along with 2012 returns, the applicant should submit: 1) Federal Extension form and 2) 2012 financial statements (balance sheet and income/profit & loss statement), in addition to the above materials.
Please call (312) 553-5855 with any questions you may have regarding 10,000 Small Businesses.
NOTE: Be prepared, if selected as a finalist, to attend a 20-minute in-person interview at the City Colleges of Chicago.